What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A powerful series of videos which will take you inside the world of becoming a pro blogger
- Learn how to create, market & launch your own Harvest Blogs on any topic you’re passionate about
- Learn the key strategies and structure for building your business and your blog
- Discover the fastest way to become a pro blogger
- Learn how to generate cash flow with your Blog
- Turn your blog into a full-time business
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bloggers Creed scores 74.24/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bloggerscreed.com/landing-page/?lid=2, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bloggerscreed.com you’ll also be taken through to bloggerscreed.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)